Innovation Through Technology
It takes powerful fleet management technology and software to handle the volume of streaming fleet data.
At ARI, we constantly challenge ourselves to uncover new and better ways to deliver customer value.
We regularly ask our customers for feedback and encourage them to challenge us with new requests. This, combined with our assessment of the future of the industry, led us to create the ARI Project Roadmap – a constantly evolving real-time list of projects and improvements that our experts see as being crucial for operations and that we make available to all ARI customers as early as possible.
Our industry-leading IT concept encompasses a variety of customer systems and tools that enable smart, strategic
- ARI insights®, our award-winning, comprehensive, web-based and mobile fleet management system
- State-of-the-art dashboard technology based on robust data analysis for active, strategic fleet management
- Revolutionary in-memory computing technology, available exclusively with ARI
- A vehicle reservation system, fully integrated to ARI insights, for better management of the vehicle rental pool and reservations
- Complete data integration to allow for a complete view of your fleet; data can be exchanged between ARI insights and HR, billing or asset management platforms with virtually unlimited integration possibilities, including options for fuel cards, wholesale fuel suppliers and telematics providers
- Seamless mobility solutions
- Solid telematics solutions that open up real analytical insight into the operation of customer fleets
Schedule a Technology Demonstration with an ARI Technology Specialist.
ARI insights® 2.0
A behind the scenes look at ARI insights® – the industry's leading customer information portal – and ARI's commitment to continuous innovation.
“ARI analytics” is a breakthrough front-end analytics and reporting tool that delivers new levels of speed, visibility and efficiency.
ARI’s Data Integration Strategy
A strategic overview of ARI's ability to seamlessly aggregate multiple vendor and client data points across a fleet into one centralized system, and how this helps managers run their fleets more effectively.
See up close how ARI uses technology, systems and data integration to drive business value for its customers.