The open answer to closed-end leasing contracts.
The fleet leasing market in Germany has slept through the modern era, starting with assuming residual value risk and the new accounting regulations which will force many fleet operators rethink their lease financing model, and impact in 2019 at the latest (IFRS 2016).
- Why contractual adjustments generally result in a cost increase
- Why you pay opaquely calculated penalties in the case of premature contract termination
- Why you never participate in the remarketing revenue from the used vehicles
- Why you are charged in full for additional mileage and are compensated only partially for reduced mileage
- Why your lessor still charges unpredictable, high costs for damages and reduced values on return of your used vehicle at the end of the contract
- what is sold to you as an individual contractual arrangement ignores significant factors such as economy and useful life of the vehicles.
With ARI FlexLease you can expect more, and get more:
- Flexible full-amortisation financing contract.
- Absolute flexibility on terms, even contract termination possible from first month.
- You (the Lessee) is economic owner on balance sheet
- 100% of remarketing revenue of the vehicle goes to you
- Fixed interest rate over the entire term
- Product for all vehicle segments (forklifts, cars, LGVs, HGVs, special vehicles etc.) and makes
- No costs from contractual adjustments
- No prepayment penalty in the event of premature contract termination
- No mileage limitation (no additional/reduced mileage charge)
- No costs due to damage and reduced values at the end of the contract
ARI FlexLease financing can be optimally linked with ARI Fleet Services modules and for added savings and increased reduction on total costs of ownership (TCO) over the lifecycle of the fleet, by an average of approximately 15%. Use your fleet also according to your actual requirements and, at the same time, achieve huge potential savings!